Treatment For Acne VulgarisThe treatment for Acne Vulgaris depends on the basic cause of acne which includes
- Antibiotics: These medicines work on destroying the bacteria present in the lesions.
- Hormonal combinations: These medicines serve to maintain hormonal balance by suppressing the levels of androgens in the blood.
- Anti-inflammatory drugs: These medicines concentrate on reducing the effects of inflammation.
- Retinoid creams: These applications work by helping to unclog blocked pores.
- Laser surgeries for scars
All of the above treatments may or may not show significant improvements in Acne, simply because each type of medicine concentrates on dealing with just one or two symptoms of the disease.