- Wash your face frequently, at least 5 times a day, taking care that it does not become too dry.
- Use non-greasy make-up or if possible do not apply cosmetics.
Use natural cleansers than chemical preparations:
- Wash face with gram flour (channa) and little turmeric in it.
- Massage skin with fresh cucumber, it gives cooling effect on skin.
- You can massage your face with fresh fruits also.
- You can take facial steam to reduce inflammation and infection for not more than 15 minutes and once a fortnight.
- Practice Yoga - will help make your circulation better.
- Do not break your pimples. It will lead to secondary infections.
- Do not use scented soaps and chemicals on your face.
- Do not overexpose your skin to the sun. Preferably wear a hat while going out.