What is Warts?
Warts are benign growths on the skin or mucous membranes that are usually painless
However, they may look unsightly and cause cosmetic problems, especially when they occur on exposed parts of the body. Occasionally, they may cause some pain and discomfort.
- Warts are caused by the Human Papillomavirus (HPV).
- They are contagious and can spread from one person to another as well as from one part to another in the same person.
- Genital HPV infection is one the most common sexually transmitted infections in the world.
- HPV is so common that nearly all sexually active men and women will get it at some point in their lives.
- Warts can be treated in various ways; however, with most treatments, they tend to recur soon.
- Homeopathic treatment is perhaps the only mode of treatment that significantly reduces the tendency for recurrence of warts. View causes of Warts.
What happens in Warts?
- They are benign growths on skin, that are usually painless.
- They contain tiny blood vessels within them that look like black dots or "seeds".
- Sometimes they grow in clusters and are called "mosaic warts"
- Warts that appear on or around the genitalia in a female make her vulnerable to cancer of the cervix (mouth of uterus).
Know more about Symptoms of Warts
What can Warts lead to?
- Poor self-confidence: Presence of warts, especially large and unsightly ones on the face, neck or other exposed areas of the body may affect one's confidence and self-esteem.
- Pain and irritation may develop in the region around the warts.
- Some strains of HPV are the main cause of cancer of the cervix (mouth of the uterus).
- Some types of HPV may cause cancer of the vulva (external female genitals), penis, or anus.
How Well Homeopathy Works In Treatment For Warts
- Homeopathy offers the most permanent treatment for this stubborn & recurrent condition.
- It helps prevent the occurrence of warts by improving the "immunity" or "disease resisting capacity" of the individual
- Homeopathic treatment given correctly helps prevent the spread of infection as well as its complications
- Appropriate homeopathic treatment for warts can eliminate the tendency of formation of warts as well as help avoid recurrences
We provide you with the safest way to heal from within- Homeopathy!
Few of our amazing remedies include:
- Thuja for large granulations with red smooth growths on eyelids or glans penis with dirty brown skin.
- Dulcamara for flat warts appearing on the back of hands.
- Causticum for tendency to grow hard, dry, horny warts with thick gluey discharge.
- Antimonium crudum for horn-like warts with crushed and split fingernails.