A wart is a type of solid skin growth caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). It is a contagious disease and usually transmitted by close physical skin-to-skin contact.
However, one can catch it indirectly through broken skin in a swimming pool, changing room, by sharing towels and toiletries with an infected person. Genital Warts can be transmitted during sexual intercourse with an infected partner.
- You can spread the wart viruses from one part of your body to another through your own contact.
- Warts can grow anywhere on the body. They can be very annoying and unsightly.
- Usually warts are painless, but they may itch or even bleed occasionally.
- Wart can occur in people of all ages, but occur most commonly in children and young adults.
- Every person exposed to HPV will not get wart. Some people are more likely to get warts than others.
Homeopathy offers the most comprehensive, patient-friendly, deep-rooted and permanent solution to this annoying problem. Homeopathic treatment is focused on building up your disease resisting/fighting capacity in order to safeguard your precious health against such opportunistic organisms.