What is MENOPAUSE & IT'S PROBLEMS?
Menopause is a natural phenomenon that occurs in every woman's life around the age of 40-50 years. It is also called as climacteric or 'change of life'. Periods become less regular before actual menopause where it stops altogether. If woman does not get period during her 40s or 50s for nearly a year it means she has reached her menopause. It also signifies cessation of child bearing ability in women.
But in few women, road towards menopause is not smooth and they experience various problems around the menopause period which is known as perimenopause. These problems are because of decreasing levels of female hormones in body as they start approaching towards their menopause. Hormonal imbalances result in significant amount of problems in women; most common being hot flushes, night sweats, sleep problems, vaginal dryness, low sex drive and fatigue
If these problems are creating hurdle in your daily life, it's high time you stop ignoring such symptoms in yourself or your loved ones, and get help NOW!!
WHAT HAPPENS DURING MENOPAUSE?
Menopause is not a disease but due to hormonal fluctuations. Many symptoms or problems occur during the perimenopause period which is the period around the menopause. Symptoms start years before actual date of last menstruation. Symptoms may persist even after menopause till body gets used to this hormonal deficiency.
- Hot flushes
- Night sweats
- Sleep Disturbances
- Weight gain specially around waist
- Light headeadness (Dizziness) Dryness of skin
- Hair loss and thinning
- Bone problems
- Heart conditions
- Bladder problems
- Vaginal dryness
- Breast tenderness
- Extreme fatigue
- Mood swings
Click to know more about Symptoms of MENOPAUSE
WHAT CAN MENOPAUSE & ITS PROBLEMS LEAD TO?
Menopause cause significant problems in few women due to fluctuation of hormones and then lack of oestrogen hormone in females.
In some women menopause leads to fewer problems while in some it disrupt routine life by causing emotional, physical and psychological turmoil.
Menopause snatches away natural protection to female body which is provided by oestrogen hormone and makes menopausal woman prone to increased risk of bone thinning, fragile fracture, osteoporosis, heart diseases. Heart diseases are leading cause of deaths in women and hence heart symptoms in menopausal women should not be ignored.
Altered sensation, mood swings, bad body odour can drive her crazy. Sexual problems due to vaginal dryness and loss of libido can affect her marital life.
If these symptoms are significant enough to cause brawl in your interpersonal and social life, stop ignoring them and get Homeopathic help which can prove very helpful for you.
HOW WELL HOMEOPATHY WORKS IN MENOPAUSE & ITS PROBLEMS
- MENOPAUSE is a natural phenomenon & ITS PROBLEMS are because of low level of female hormones. Gradually body starts adapting these hormonal changes but if these problems are significant enough to disrupt your routine life then you need treatment.
- Correctly chosen and prescribed Homeopathic remedy will make your pathway smooth in this phase of change of life. Homeopathy creates perfect harmony between your body and mind.
- Homeopathic Treatment For Menopause will ease the symptoms and you will be able to manage your life effectively.
- Homeopathy is natural, safe and without any side-effects, and one can enjoy complete freedom from MENOPAUSAL PROBLEMS.
- Homeopathy treats you constitutionally and will make your menopause effortless.
- Homeopathy is equipped with vast range of powerful medicines which are competent enough to treat all psychosomatic cases in menopausal women to make their life delightful and pleasant. Homeopathy has more than 100 medicines for Treatment For Menopause PROBLEMS.
Few of our amazing remedies include:
- BELLADONA : Exceptional remedy for dryness and heat of vagina in post menopausal women who have aversion to water. Profuse and increased menses before menopause sets in. Good for pain and heaviness in breasts. Also for violent heart palpitations and gum problems.
- GLONOINUM : Magnificent remedy for climacteric flushing with cessation of menses and congestion to head.
- CALCAREA CARBONICA: Wonderful medicine for hot flushes and excessive sweating with perspiration around head. Feeling of undue fatigue and chilliness. Craving for eggs. For tender & swollen breasts.
- GRAPHITES : Exquisite medicine for females who are near to menopause and have developed strong aversion to sex. Swollen painful breasts. Late menses with tendency to constipation. Suits chilly, pale and sluggish women. Associated skin problems are also excellently dealt with this medicine.
- NATRUM MURIATICUM : Helpful for women who are reserved by nature, in their change of life. Tendency to brood over past is present. Introverted and has aversion to consolation. Irregular periods with backache and migraines. Craving for salt and bread. Complaints from sun heat.