What is Hives (Urticaria)?
Urticaria is an allergic condition of the skin presenting as slightly raised, well-defined areas of redness and swelling involving the outer layers of the skin, associated with itching.
- Urticarial rash comprises of wheals that are itchy, pink or red plaques
- They are usually transient and last for less than 24 hours
- They may be round or irregular and occur anywhere on the skin including palms, soles, and scalp
- The itching is generally most severe in the evenings or night. Click to read Causes of Hives (Urticaria).
Homeopathy offers the safest, quickest, and most permanent solution to this frustrating problem faced by millions around the world.
What Happens In Hives (Urticaria)?
- Slightly raised, pink or red swellings appear on the skin rather suddenly.
- These wheals occur alone or in a group and may cover a large area of the skin.
- There is usually itching associated with it.
- There may be a stinging sensation along with the itch.
- The skin swelling usually subsides within 24 hours, but may re-appear at another spot.
Click to know more about Symptoms of Hives (Urticaria)
What Can Hives (Urticaria) Lead To?
- Swelling of the throat or tongue in severe urticaria can cause difficulty in breathing.
- Angioedema or accumulation of fluid in the affected part.
- Angioedema or swelling of the conjunctiva can affect vision.
- Chronic urticaria can have a considerable negative impact on the quality of life.
How Well Homeopathy Works In Hives (Urticaria)?
- Homeopathy offers the most definitive treatment. for this stubborn disease condition
- It significantly reduces the intensity, frequency and duration of symptoms
- Homeopathy helps prevent the dangerous and life-threatening complications of urticaria
- The primary aim of Homeopathic Treatment For Hives (Urticaria) is to regulate the body's defense mechanisms that tend to react excessively to things that are harmless and inert to most others.
- Homeopathic books and literature show that there are more than 100 highly potent homeopathic remedies in complete treatment for Hives (Urticaria).
The success rate of Homeopathy in managing Urticaria is 85%! So what are you waiting for?
HAVE A LOOK AT SOME AMAZING REMEDIES FOR URTICARIA!
- Apis mellIfica: Indicated for burning, stinging pains with localized edema developing after suppressed measles or other eruptive fevers.
- Belladonna: For people complaining of smooth, shiny, uniform hives with dryness, heat and burning sensation that is worse from exposure to draft of air.
- Dulcamara: For widespread urticaria after exposure to cold covering almost the whole body with severe itching; worse from warmth, better from cold application.
- Urtica urens: For stinging burning pains with itching that appears in the same season every year or after eating shellfish.
Just look at the uniqueness of every symptom where even the minutest point is given importance!