Dr. Prabhakar Devadiga is a celebrated Homeopath practicing since nearly 30 years. He specialises in treating Skin Diseases like eczema, Psoriasis and Molluscum Contagiosum; Psychiatric disorders like ADHD, Anxiety, Depression etc.
- Dr. Prabhakar is Professor and Head of Department at Smt CMP Homeopathic Medical College.
- Honorary Physician at Shree Mumbadevi Homeopathic Hospital
- Assistant Editor of Indian Journal of Homeopathic Medicine
- He is the author of various books, scientific papers and articles on Homeoapthy.
- Dr. Prabhakar is Professor and Head of Department of Organon at Smt CMP Homeopathic Medical College.
- He isExaminer and moderator for UG and PG courses for Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik; Dr. BAM University, Aurangabad and Court of Examiners of Homeopathic and Biochemic Systems of Medicine.
- He is Paper setter for MUHS, Nashik; Bhartiya Vidyapeeth, Pune; Amravati University; Patne University and West Bengal University of Health Sciences.
- Dr. Devadiga is a Member of Board of Studies, MUHS Nashik.
- Assistant Editor of Indian Journal of Homeopathic Medicine.
- Member of Apex Body and Internship Co-ordinator at Smt CMP Homeopathic Medical College.
- Honorary Physician at Shree Mumbadevi Homeopathic Hospital.
- Shades of Passion: Drug Proving of Mehendi (Lawsonia inermis)
- Aroma of Apathy—Drug proving of Coleus aromaticus
- Drug Proving of Murraya koenigii (curry leaves)
He is a regular contributor to various Journals and Homeopathic publications. Few of the noted articles are:
- A Puzzling Case in IJHM in 1992
- HIV / AIDS and Environment in IJHM in 1992
- Peculiar, Queer, Rare Symptom in IJHM in 1992
Seminars And Paper Presentations
Dr. Prabhakar Devadiga has spoken at several National and International Seminars and presented various Scientific Papers. Some of these are:
- "A different Perspective in Behaviour Modification for Opiate Dependence" presented at International Conference on Drug Awareness HOPE 88 in Bombay.
- ENT therapeutics - presented in CME for Practitioners in Mumbai.
- Interpretations in Theoretic Part of Organon at Virar Homoeopathic Medical College.
- Drug Abuse - Facts, Fallacies & Solution in Health Forum on Doordarshan in 1988.
- Health and Homoeopathy for FM Radio
- Glimpses of Homoeopathic practice - for Homoeopathic Practitioners at Surat in 2014
Dr. Devadiga has also been resource person at "Re-Orientation Training Programme" which is conducted by AYUSH, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
- Principle of Single, Simple, Similar - Application of Knowledge of Clinical Medicine & Patho-physiology in complex diseases with multi-factorial causations and expressions - ROTP for post graduate teachers at ML Dhawale Institute, Palghar.
- Drug Proving - study from Hahnemann's point of view as given in 6th edition –ROTP for post graduate teachers conducted for AYUSH at ML Dhawale Institute, Dahisar